Category: Data Analytics

Home » Data Analytics
From Service to Sales: Transforming Crew Engagement for Increased Revenue Goals
Post

From Service to Sales: Transforming Crew Engagement for Increased Revenue Goals

In the fast-paced and fiercely competitive airline industry, success hinges not only on soaring aircraft but also on engagement levels of the crews steering the inflight experience. Between operations, satisfied passengers, and robust revenue streams, one often overlooked element stands out at most: crew engagement. Crew engagement isn’t merely about staffing planes; it’s about empowering...

How does a Load Less, Sell More Strategy Impact Airline Profitability?
Post

How does a Load Less, Sell More Strategy Impact Airline Profitability?

In our mission to revolutionise airline retail strategies, we champion the widespread adoption of our “Load Less, Sell More” approach, backed by compelling rationale. Around 75% of airline revenue is generated from passengers while most of the remaining 25% of revenue is from air freight delivery. With passenger earnings greater for domestic than international travel, applying a...

Unleashing the Dynamic Duo of Data Analytics and AI for In-flight Retail Excellence
Post

Unleashing the Dynamic Duo of Data Analytics and AI for In-flight Retail Excellence

Airlines are laser-focused on bettering the customer experience, so how might we leverage the usage of data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) in this industry? Acknowledging the indispensable role of data in business, the industry is now eagerly embracing AI, recognising its potential to unlock new opportunities and elevate productivity across all industries. During 2024,...

Fuel for Thought: Driving a Hyper-personalisation Strategy to win the next generation of travellers
Post

Fuel for Thought: Driving a Hyper-personalisation Strategy to win the next generation of travellers

Did you know travel is going to be greatly affected by technology advances in the next 10 years? Skyscanner’s Future of Travel Report Series has identified the way travel will change in the next decade and has predicted hyper-personalisation as the future of travel. Allowing the aviation industry to provide a higher level of personalisation than ever...

The Sky is the Limit: How Data Analytics Reshapes the Airline Industry
Post

The Sky is the Limit: How Data Analytics Reshapes the Airline Industry

Big data and data analytics has brought about significant transformations in how organisations engage with customers, shape their decision-making process, and streamline operations. Given their status as major players in the industry and access to extensive data, how can the airline sector leverage this data to gain competitive edge? Below are the multiple ways data...